Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Did I mention my cupcakes were published??

I can't believe I forgot to write about some of my cupcakes being featured in a local magazine! There is a magazine in here called Alaska Baby & Child (http://www.alaskababymag.com/). The last issue they did a special on child birthday parties, including a section on birthday cakes. I was asked to come up with a theme for cupcakes or cake for a fun birthday. I decided to go with the farm theme, because I love the ones I made for my niece's birthday a few years back. When the magazine came out, I was so excited to see that I had made two pages! Also, when you go to their website my cupcakes are on the front page for a featured article.
This is a picture from the website, the article was titled "The Sweetest Day"! See more pictures online here.

1 comment:

Let me know what you think.