Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

August already??

So much to do, so little time....
August is going to be a busy month for us. We have a wedding today (that I made the cake and grooms cake for) We have the kitchen remodel going on still. We have the anniversary party (that I need to get everything finalized for). Of course my birthday at the end of the month...then summer is basically over for us Alaskans.


I have a new goal of being positive. The rainy summer has taken a toll on my mood lately and after a small emotional break down the other day...I am ready to take it all on! I have a bad habit of looking at the negative, but I have soooo much to be thankful for! So it's time to start appreciating everything I have been blessed with and stop being a big baby about the rest!

Today, I woke up with the sun shining in our bedroom (which is enough to be thankful for with this summer...) and rolled over to see my adorable husband and sweet dog Maggi snuggling. I couldn't help but crack a smile and kiss that puppy belly. I am so thankful for the life I have been given and need to remember that not everyone is so blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.